The laundry will never tell you the laundry skills.
Everyone washes clothes, but I really want to wash my clothes. It is not enough to throw clothes into the washing machine. You have to get some small skills!
1. Want the jeans to look the same as the new ones? Just put the jeans in a solution mixed with 1 cup of water and 1 cup of salt. So remember to soak each area to the salt water! Salt will maintain the color of the jeans.
2. Some jeans can't be washed often, but it will inevitably have some odor after wearing for a long time. How to remove the odor? Just put the jeans into the zipper bag and send them to the “freezer” to remove the odor!
3. Although washing clothes with hot water can wash clothes more cleanly, if you want to prevent clothes from shrinking, use cold water instead!
4. What should I do if the washed clothes are crumpled and there is no iron on hand? At this time, just take out the "hair dryer" and blow the wrinkled place, you can definitely see the obvious difference!
5. Want to keep your clothes in a clear color? When washing light clothes, add 1 cup of white vinegar to achieve the effect. When washing dark clothes, it is necessary to add 1 cup of salt. (Mattress lining fabric wholesales)
6. I want to wash the clothes cleanly, provided that the washing machine itself is very clean! So wash the washing machine on average for 1-2 months! The method of cleaning is to pour 1/2 cup of mouthwash into the empty washing machine and then let the washing machine complete the washing process.
7. When eating hot pot, the white clothes touched the oil stains, rub a little bit of toothpaste with a drop of water, evenly spread on the oil stains, gently rub. Wait for the white piece of foam to cover the whole piece of cloth. After washing with water, the oil stain will disappear completely, and the toothpaste will be clear on the clothes.