Tips! Mattress cleaning method
In life, in order to be clean and hygienic, after a period of time, the quilt cover, sheets, pillowcases, etc. on the bed are usually cleaned from time to time. However, most people in life ignore the cleanliness of the mattress. This is not true! Because the mattress is not cleaned for a long time, it will hide dust and sweat, which will easily breed dirty things such as mites and germs. Therefore, we must also pay attention to the cleaning of the mattress. So how is the mattress cleaned?
Mattress cleaning method:
First, daily cleaning:
1. Clean the mattress with a vacuum cleaner. This method can be cleaned without wetting the mattress, avoiding some staining caused by dirt, and thus ensuring the mattress is clean.
2. Try using an upholstery cleaner. Because the decorative cleaner is used to clean the surface of the ornament that comes into contact with your skin (such as a sofa), you can use it unless you are very sensitive to general cleaning agents. Another benefit of decorative cleaners is the ability to remove small bugs and their contaminants.
3. Use a biochemical enzyme cleaner. Biochemical enzyme cleaners can effectively destroy the "biological structure" of contaminants, which will help to remove these contaminants.
Second, regular vacuuming
1. Make a regular vacuum on the mattress to prevent the dust from forming stains after the mattress is wet. When vacuuming, it should be sucked against the surface of the mattress. Pay more attention to the gap of the groove. Many dirty things are hidden inside.
2, usually every time you change the sheets, you can take it once. However, each time you change the sheet cover, you should flip the mattress, or place the mattress against the wall, tap it with a stick, and then use a vacuum cleaner to remove impurities.
3, if it is a newly bought mattress, there is no excessive impurities left, just damp, can be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner after cleaning, then ventilate and dry.
Third, cleaning mold
1. The mildew of the mattress is caused by too much water, so we can put the mattress in the sun on a sunny day.
2. Clean the upper and lower sides of the mattress with a vacuum cleaner. When cleaning, remember to clean the filter bag of the vacuum cleaner. This will prevent the mold spores from leaking out and affect the next use.
3. Mix equal isopropyl alcohol and warm water together, rub the solution onto the mattress with a sponge, then rinse with warm water.
Fourth, clean stains (Mattress cover fabric wholesales)
1. To deal with fresh blood stains, you can put the ginger on the blood stains, then wipe it with a cold water rag, and then use a dry cloth or paper towel to dry the water. If you are getting old blood, you can add salt to the carrot juice, then drop the adjusted juice on the old blood stains and wipe it with a cold cloth.
2, remove colored drinks, we can use medical alcohol to wipe, because most of the beverage stains can be dissolved in medical alcohol, but because alcohol will also spread the stains, so use a good absorbent cloth to rub the stains with alcohol. Instead of pouring the alcohol directly, the use of citrus cleaner or vinegar can also reduce the degree of stains.
The content described above is the method of cleaning the mattress. With these cleaning tips, you can make your mattress healthy and clean, giving you a better, healthier sleep environment.